I am Sophie, a Cotswolds based fashion and personal stylist/shopper and ex-fashion & beauty editor of HELLO! magazine and personal stylist to royalty in Dubai, a.k.a My Stylish Friend.
I specialise in helping women of all ages feel and look good in their clothes. I can give you the knowledge, understanding, time or confidence to rock your own style, know what works for you and your body and build an effortless wardrobe.
My styling services include:
- Full Style Consultations
- Wardrobe Workouts
- Personal Shopping
- Online Personal Shopping
- Express 1 hour – your shape and how to flatter it
- Express 1 hour – creating a colour palette
- Group Styling Parties
- Group shopping sessions
- Style workshops and masterclasses
- How to shop and dress more sustainably
- Bridal styling for bridesmaids, mother of the bride, groom, bride
- Mama and mum-to-be styling
- Gift vouchers
I offer styling services to help you understand your style, shape and wardrobe… I can help you to develop and embrace your own unique style, understand how to dress your best to flatter your shape and style and how to build an effortless and stylish wardrobe you love to wear, is easy to wear and is comfy to wear. No rules. Just wearing the clothes that make YOU feel good every day.
Whether you are an overworked high flying career woman with no time to shop, a bleary eyed mum who has lost her confidence and style and wants to feel chic again, mid-life and struggling to stay cool yet stylish, I have a service to help you. Us women deserve to feel good and look good at every stage of our lives. Once we know what works for us and how to achieve it, we can truly love our clothes and enjoy getting dressed every day.
Through my personal styling services, parties and workshops, I offer unique and tailored style advice including:
- Understanding and unearthing your unique and signature style
- The clothes, styles, shapes, silhouettes and colours that work for you, your style, lifestyle and body
- How to create outfit formulas for minimum effort, maximum style
- How to make your existing wardrobe work for you (buy less, style well)
- The wardrobe staples every woman should own (buy less, choose well)
- How to build a capsule wardrobe or incorporate this within your style
- The power of accessories to transform an outfit
- Where to buy the clothes that work for you (in store and online)
- How you can be more sustainably stylish, including buying secondhand
- New season fashion advice
- Workwear styling
- What to wear for weddings and special events
- Holiday dressing
- Specialist maternity and breastfeeding fashion advice