How about getting together with a group of friends for a fun and unique styling party tailored just to you? My Stylish Friend’s group styling parties are fun, informal and accessible – the ultimate girl’s night in or afternoon tea party, leaving you armed with style tips and tricks galore, advice on your current wardrobe and new season, style and shopping inspiration. Great for friends in need of a night off together, busy career women, mums and mums-to-be, hen parties and birthdays or just a much needed girls night in.
My Stylish Parties
- Two hours of tailored style and fashion advice on a topic of your choice (new season style, capsule wardrobes, dressing for your shape and style, how to create a stylish yet effortless day-to-day wardrobe etc.)
- I will share my key style principals and how to apply them to help boost confidence and an understanding of how to dress to make you feel and look good for your style, body and lifestyle
- General style advice and tips
- 5/10 minutes one-on-one chat/advice with each friend (if requested)
- My Stylish Profile introduction
- Pinterest style inspiration
You can have your party whenever works for you and your friends, but options include:
Morning coffee (10am – 12pm)
Afternoon tea (12.30-2.30pm)
Evening soiree (8pm – 10pm)
At your house or location of your choice within Glos/Oxon/Wilts. (If beyond 15 miles from GL54, travel will be charged at 45p per mile)
You (the host) provides
The guests, the location and any refreshments.
SUMMER SPECIAL RATES
You plus 4 guests: £25 pp
You plus 7 or more guests: £20 pp
(Summer special rates apply for bookings made before 31st July and enjoyed before 31st August)
TO BOOK | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are less than five of you, please contact me for prices.
To make your session the most beneficial, a short questionnaire can be filled in by each guest ahead of the session so I can then address any particular concerns/queries most efficiently.
Personal styling, personal shopping & My Stylish Gift Packages can be booked additionally following the session.