This virtual styling consultation will help you declutter, discover and define your style and wardrobe and new ways to wear it…
Reaching for the same old clothes everyday? Feeling overwhelmed by your clothes but with nothing to wear? Or feel the need to buy more? I can help…
I can help you feel better in yourself, your style, your shape and make your wardrobe work for YOU. I will help you understand, optimise, organise and find new ways to wear your wardrobe and efficient ways to update it to work for you and your lifestyle. I will help you create your ideal wardrobe, whether that is a streamlined capsule wardrobe or an eclectic and effortless wardrobe of go-to mix and match outfits… An effortless wardrobe that will make you feel great and look great every day.
If you are reaching for the same old clothes everyday and feeling overwhelmed by your clothes but with nothing to wear, or feel the need to buy more, I can help. Before buying and spending more and making more impulse buys; why not invest in yourself and look at what you have already and how you can get the most from your wardrobe and identify the key missing gaps.
Together (over Zoom/Facetime/Skype) we can declutter and streamline your wardrobe, organise and store it all correctly, I can help you understand what is working for you (and not), show you ways to wear and style what you have, identify any missing wardrobe basics, staples or updates and start curating a versatile wardrobe full of inspiring mix and match outfits which make you feel and look amazing every day.
WHAT DOES IT INVOLVE?
Depending on your goals, your wardrobe and exactly how much help you require, I will tailor a bespoke styling service for you. I usually suggest two online consultations – first an online style consultation focusing on you, your style, your shape, your colour palette and your goals then a second online wardrobe consultation and analysis…
- Initial phone/video call & email questionnaire
- Online style consultation – focusing on style, shape, colour palette and goals
- Online wardrobe analysis & workout:
- Try on, declutter, find the ‘yes’ clothes
- What is/isn’t working & why
- Style tips to help you get more wear from your clothes
- Your outfit formulas, combos & your shapes, styles, colours & prints
- Your wardrobe gaps – any basics, staples & updates
- Wardrobe organisation & storage tips
- My stylish Profile &/or wardrobe plan
Over a video call at a time to suit you, you have the opportunity to go through your entire wardrobe, try everything on, work out what is working for you, what you want your wardrobe to achieve and I build from there… I share a few simple but very effective steps to creating a streamlined and curated wardrobe where everything works for you, your body and lifestyle, fits (today!), makes you feel fab and can be effortlessly mixed and matched for dressing ease day to day. If something doesn’t fit or feels a little shabby then we first consider repair or alteration, then its to the donate, recycle, sell or store pile.
By the end of our session, you will:
- Understand what is working for you in your wardrobe and not (and why)
- Have an edited collection of ‘yes’ clothes, which become the starting point of your new ‘curated’ and ‘stylish’ go-to wardrobe
- A list of the styles and shapes which are working for you
- Ideas on how to style and put your existing clothes together
- A list of outfit formulas which you can replicate across your wardrobe
- A colour palette to work from
- A wish list of missing items, updates and wardrobe staples
- A no pile of clothes to donate/sell, a store pile, a repair pile
- My Stylish Profile (document detailing all of the above) or wardrobe plan
This is such a great way to fall back in love with your clothes again, understand your clothes and style and to feel more confident about your style and wardrobe and all without sacrificing the environment or your style.
(The session can be tailored specifically to your needs, and varies in length depending on the size of your wardrobe and your requirements. I can do in one session or split into various sessions over a period of time. In general, an online style consultation is usually 2 hours and the online wardrobe consultation, 3 hours)